Monday, August 17, 2009

My Pampered Puppy


Dog feeder from Whiner & Diner.


Whiner & Diner makes these beautiful eco-friendly raised dog feeders out of wooden wine boxes. However, they start at $175 for a double feeder. So I decided it would be cheaper to make one myself...or have my husband make it for me . I bought a wine crate on eBay and two inexpensive ramekins from Target. My husband did all the assembly, then I put a coat of clear polyurethane on the feeder to protect it from any spills. I think it turned out great, but Tinker is still sniffing it out to see if it's okay.



2 comments:

Houston's Weekly Chic said...

Hi there! I would love to try this. Did your husband just saw holes in the top? How did he do it?

Winepine said...

I really like this project. It looks like you had purchased a large 6 bottle magnum wine crate for the dog bowls. It does look like a professional did this project. I am very impressed by the workmanship. Thank you for sharing these photos. Your blog has alot to offer.