Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pretty Things: Dresses

Though I'm more of a jeans and T-shirt girl myself and I can't remember the last time I wore a dress (it may very well have been my wedding day); I still love drooling over all of these beautiful dresses. Enjoy!


Photograph courtesy of Simply Seductive.





Photographs courtesy of Wild Keiki.




Photograph courtesy of Melissa Loves.




Photograph courtesy of you are my fave.




Photograph Courtesy of Lily G.




Photograph courtesy of All the Best.




Photograph courtesy of Design*Sponge.





Photographs courtesy of Paris Atelier.




Photograph courtesy of This is Glamorous.




Photograph courtesy of Paris Atelier.




Photograph courtesy of Wild Keiki.




Photograph courtesy of Automatism.




Photograph courtesy of Paris Atelier.




Photograph courtesy of The Paris Apartment.




Photograph courtesy of Paris Atelier.




Photograph courtesy of Automatism.




Photograph courtesy of .v.





Photographs courtesy of Distractions.




Photograph courtesy of Distractions.




Photograph courtesy of Chloe's Chic Conception.




Photograph Courtesy of Daisy Chain.




Photograph courtesy of Ruby Press.




Photograph courtesy of Flickr.




Photograph courtesy of Decorology.




Photograph courtesy of Flickr.




Photograph courtesy of www.camillesoulayrol.com.






Photographs courtesy of Santa Barbara Wedding Chic.

5 comments:

the paris apartment said...

Oh my God this collection you put together is divine! Thank you for the eye candy. I'm going to use a photo and link to my current post. Stop by if you get a chance.

Karmeleiro said...

wow, I almost cant say a word. this collection of photo and dresses is amazing!

ihearthome said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing all of these gorgeous dresses, I wish I could wear clothing like this EVERY day;P Although, probably not very appropriate for my lifestyle--but I can dream...

Bonnie said...

Your blog is so lovely! Gorgeous pictures! Just found your blog via Claudia's at The Paris Apartment. I cant wait to look back over your previous posts and to follow along with the new ones!

Madelyn@ParisPerfect.com said...

What a beautiful collection of dresses you have put together! Thank you so much; evokes wonderful thoughts and memories of Paris and the golden age of couture.

Best regards,
Madelyn@ParisPerfect.com