Friday, May 21, 2010

Custom Crib Bedding for Gender Neutral Nursery

I had etsy seller Stinkerbell Designs make the crib bedding for our gender neutral nursery using fabrics I picked out from various online fabric stores. Earlier this week, I received an email from Stinkerbell Designs with photographs of the completed crib bedding (not our crib in the photos). I love the spa blue and latte color combination and the ruffled crib skirt. I cannot wait until the crib bedding arrives. Thank you Stinkerbell Designs for doing such an excellent job!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in LOVE with this bedding. Could you please share where you purchased the fabric?? I am expecting a boy in Oct and really want to have this made in the exact fabric!! Thank you!!!

Iffer said...

The striped fabric and diamond patterned fabric (Liz Claiborne Bovary Spa) are both from Joann Fabrics and the tan fabric is French Hatbox Medallions in Neutral by Tanya Whelan.

Anonymous said...

What did you use as the batting for the bumper pads to make it look more like pillows?

Anonymous said...

hello do you happen to know the name or brand of the striped fabric you purchased at joanne? thank you!