Thursday, June 9, 2011

From My Stack of Magazines: April and May 2011

My baby boy is due at the end of June so I'm more than a little behind on my blogging, but I wanted to share my favorites even if this post is heavy on photos and light on text. Enjoy!
April
Photographs courtesy of the April 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.

Photograph courtesy of the April 2011 issue of Southern Living.

May

These photos from the May issue of Lonny are my absolute favorites. The color palette is so soft and elegant and the architectural details are stunning.
 
 
Photographs courtesy of the May/June 2011 issue of Lonny.




Love the cafe chairs (only $15 each at Ikea!) and the jadeite collection in the kitchen. The jadeite toaster is adorable.


 

Photographs courtesy of the May 2011 issue of Country Living.


Photograph courtesy of the May 2011 issue of Elle Decor.


 

Photographs courtesy of the May 2011 issue of Elle Decor.


Photograph courtesy of the May 2011 issue of Real Simple.




 
 
 
 
 
 

Photographs courtesy of the May 2011 issue of  Martha Stewart Living.


 

Photographs courtesy of the May 2011 issue of Martha Stewart Living.

 Photograph courtesy of the May 2011 issue of Martha Stewart Living. Instructions for Shadow Box Jewelry Holder here.


 

Photographs courtesy of the May 2011 issue of House Beautiful.

No comments: